I had lots of questions today about how to put the buttons on your blog.
**All of the front brackets [ will need to be replaced with < and all of the back brackets ] will need to be replaced with >
…otherwise it would execute in this blog post.
Upload your image to an online photo album, such as photobucket. Use the photo URL for the “IMAGE WEB ADDRESS”.
Of course if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Here is the code:[center][a href=”http://YOUR WEB ADDRESS/” target=”_blank” title=”BLOG TITLE”][img alt=”BLOG TITLE” src=”http://IMAGE WEB ADDRESS”/][/a] [br /] [br /] [textarea id=”code-source” rows=”3″ name=”code-source”][center][a href=”http://YOUR WEB ADDRESS/”][img border=”0″ src=”http://IMAGE WEB ADDRESS”/][/a][/center][/textarea][/center]
Latest posts by Ashley Elizabeth (see all)
- Give your Mother a Special Mother’s Day at Spa Sydell - April 22, 2015
- BoxyCharm : April 2015 - April 20, 2015
- Show Your Appreciation With a Spa Sydell Gift Certificate - April 18, 2015
- Birchbox : April 2015 - April 17, 2015
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Lip Gloss - April 17, 2015