I had lots of questions today about how to put the buttons on your blog.
**All of the front brackets [ will need to be replaced with < and all of the back brackets ] will need to be replaced with >
…otherwise it would execute in this blog post.
Upload your image to an online photo album, such as photobucket. Use the photo URL for the “IMAGE WEB ADDRESS”.
Of course if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Here is the code:[center][a href=”http://YOUR WEB ADDRESS/” target=”_blank” title=”BLOG TITLE”][img alt=”BLOG TITLE” src=”http://IMAGE WEB ADDRESS”/][/a] [br /] [br /] [textarea id=”code-source” rows=”3″ name=”code-source”][center][a href=”http://YOUR WEB ADDRESS/”][img border=”0″ src=”http://IMAGE WEB ADDRESS”/][/a][/center][/textarea][/center]
Latest posts by Ashley Elizabeth (see all)
- Tweezerman and Alessandro Summer Pedicure Essentials - July 4, 2015
- Spa Sydell Celebrates Independence Day - July 3, 2015
- Gemstone Organic - July 3, 2015
- Show and Tell : Beauty & Bubbly Blogger Event - July 3, 2015
- Beauty Affair Recap : Beauty & Bubbly Blogger Event - July 2, 2015